Sunday, February 9, 2014

San Marino


San Marino
Last week I looked into San Marino, a small country surrounded entirely by Italy.  It was one of the smallest countries in world.

 Experience:
My dad had briefly visited San Marino when he was in Italy years ago. He didn’t tell me much about the country except that it didn’t seem to stand out too much from Italy. He had veal while he was there, because he ate veal almost every day that he was in Italy and the countries within.

At the time veal was very expensive in the U.S. My dad thought it was fancy, and it was less expensive there. By the time he left, he was tired of veal.

 Food:
I stopped at my dad’s house on this day to visit with him. My step mom made a wonderful baked pasta dish, and my dad made salad with Italian dressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment